Thursday, March 21, 2024

boner pills

 Now that i'm 65, most days my libido is practically gone. beautiful young girl/women who used to knock me for a loop now only impress me. they don't arouse me like they used to. no doubt my testosterone levels have crashed from what they were decades ago. i can still have orgasms once or twice a week; 40 years ago it was once or twice daily.

i'm a bit amused and agitated by the drugs and pills advertised to aging men like me to artificially enhance or prolong our sex lives. 'low t' isn't a disease, it's a fact of life the older one gets. and why take a pill to get an erection if one isn't aroused enough for it to occur naturally? i don't get it. but, i don't get a lot of things my fellow humans, or at least many of them, do, say, and believe. don't get them at all. it's like we're different species or inhabiting different worlds.

i think sex is best when one's young. that's another thing that bothers me about boner pills and drugs designed to artificially enhance male libido as men age. it seems to me my society is adamantly opposed to 'under age' youth having sex (especially with 'adults'). no doubt this includes lots of old men who spend lots of money in a vain attempt to hold on to youth. same can be said for old women who spend lots on surgery or other things to look younger.

when it comes to sex it seems my society has it backwards. i say let the children play, and let us old folks age with grace and dignity. and by god or whatever, let's celebrate sexuality throughout our short lives, rather than stigmatize and criminalize consensual behavior (and not deny the ability to consent to youth).

No comments:

Post a Comment