Sunday, July 26, 2026

foolish heart

quote of the day: "A delusion held by one person is a mental illness, held by a few is a cult, held by many is a religion." Robert Todd Carroll

my original word for the day: cannabliss -  the experience of bliss after smoking good cannabis

i surreally relate to these lyrics except for the last verse (i'm too old to fall in love) from FOOLISH HEART

 I need a love that grows

I don't want it unless I know
That each passing hour, someone somehow
Will be there, ready to share
I need a love that's strong
I'm so tired of being alone
But will my lonely heart play the part of the fool again?
Before I begin
Foolish heart, hear me calling
Stop before you start falling
Foolish heart, heed my warning
You've been wrong before
Don't be wrong anymore
Feeling that feelin' again
I'm playing a game I can't win
Love's knocking on the door of my heart once more
Think I'll let her in before I begin

No comments:

Post a Comment